Saturday, September 13, 2008

We’re stronger, more united and determined to fight “the real enemy”

lobster1138
SOSEN Staff
Member

Re: How About an Emergency Teleconference
« Reply #20 on: Today at 09:22:33 PM »

i moved the thread “Your opinion on ongoing membership rules” to
FORUM.SOSEN.US > sosenSTAFF > SMF security

static
SOSEN Staff
Member

Thank you.

equal justice
COO, Media Director
SOSEN Staff
Member

Lobster,
I am not sure why you moved the thread but I am going to move it back. Please leave it where it is.

Static,
YOU decided the thread was not appropriate. You could simply discuss it here in staff or in pm like I told you before. You are a new staff member and you do not have the authority to tell me what I can put where. You are way over stepping your bounds. You also seem to be way overreacting to this. I have tried several times tonight to put an end to this arguing. I do not have any desire to argue with you on this. It is a stupid thing to argue about. But you are escalating it more and more. You need to calm down and try to think clearly. I am not going to put up with much more. You are a valued staff member and I enjoy your sense of humor and your work. This is rapidly approaching the breaking point. Do you REALLY want to do that? Does SOSEN and the people on the forum mean anything to you? Please stop this NOW!

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

I think that it is very important to get our members imput on things like this. We have MANY members that have been with us a really long time. Cheryl and I both discussed this. We WANT our members to weigh in. SCREW PJ/AZ They do not run this forum.

Static PLEASE take a deep breath. I have read and reread these post tonight. Cheryl has asked you quite a few times to drop this. What is wrong with agreeing to disagree.
We need to be mindful of our tone to each other on the public boards.
Linda

static
SOSEN Staff
Member

I didn’t decide anything- I asked for YOU to decide, but you were too caught up in feeling insulted to take the time to hear what I was saying. You heard only what you wanted to. I didn’t move the thread. I didn’t post all over the place how “disappointed” I am in you. I didn’t do ANYTHING to you! I DID NOT DO A DAMN THING WRONG!!! Contrary to what you may try to make me seem like, I am not like Tim- I’m no “problem child”. I also am not like Al- I’m no silly gripe who gets off more on the controversy than doing what is right. I am not Tsand- who starts fights for no reason. And obviously, I am not like you- unable to admit my mistakes to the point of running a good staffmember off, based on nothing more than my inability to actually believe what said staffmember blatantly and repeatedly says. But don’t worry, your threats have accomplished their intended purpose. I wish you well- I really do. But it is YOU who have gone too far. (and you know it) Adieu…

equal justice
COO, Media Director
SOSEN Staff
Member

That is too bad Static. I hate to see you go.

static
SOSEN Staff
Member

Quote from: lindape54 on Today at 10:29:04 PM

I think that it is very important to get our members imput on things like this. We have MANY members that have been with us a really long time. Cheryl and I both discussed this. We WANT our members to weigh in. SCREW PJ/AZ They do not run this forum.

Static PLEASE take a deep breath. I have read and reread these post tonight. Cheryl has asked you quite a few times to drop this. What is wrong with agreeing to disagree.
We need to be mindful of our tone to each other on the public boards.
Linda

Am I the only one who can read around here?! My tone on the forum was NOT in any way inappropriate. And the only one who thought it was is EJ (and now you, apparently). I have repeatedly and emphatically explained myself to you people, and if you can’t see who got this ball rolling, you are blind! I am completely right in this and the only thing that escalated it was Cheryl’s inability to stop feeling slighted. All I’ve done is answer and explain- over and over. If you don’t get it by now, you never will. If your goal was to run me out of here, you have succeeeded. I repreat- NO ONE CAN COME UP WITH ANY QUOTES OR EXAMPLES OF ME BEING DISRESPECTFUL ON THE FORUM TO EJ!!! That’s because the only insult was in her mind! And quite frankly, I don’t give a damn whether anyone agrees or not at this point. This is not my fault or my problem! And hell yes- NOW my tone is disrespectful! So feel free to complain all you want about that! But this is the FIRST instance of me being disrespectful to ANY staffmember (or member for that matter). The sad and galling thing about all this is that every one of you know it’s true… And at this point you have more than earne my anger. If you want me gone- sa the word NOW! If you don’t- then have the intellectual courage to check your assumptions and rethink what YOU are doing. I don’t even come close to deserving this- and if anyone here thinks I do, kindly let me know and I’ll go fuck off and die! NOW I’m through with what is basically a total shaft! Thanks for destroying all that I believed about you and this organization!

static
SOSEN Staff
Member

Quote from: equal justice on Today at 10:38:43 PM

That is too bad Static. I hate to see you go.

If that were true, you’d step outside of your own hurt feelings long enough to see what YOU are doing. I’m sorry you can’t and that you insist on being “right” to the point of running a good staffmember off.

equal justice
COO, Media Director
SOSEN Staff
Member

OK Static, lets see one more time if we can work this out.
If you want m e to apologize to you I will. Ok I apologize. I am not sure just what I am apologizing FOR but I apologize.
As Linda and I both have said, there is NOTHING wrong with having that thread in National and you do not go on the board and say that it should not be there when the COO started it and the CEO supports it. I am not going to go into each word that you wrote and why it was offensive, I hate typing.
When I moved the thread back to National I took out your and My posts in it regarding this issue.
The rest was what I said to you in a PM which is where this whole conversation should have taken place.
We are NEVER going to agree on this issue. I think I am being the bigger person here in saying lets let go of this.
I really don’t see why you keep escalating it.
I do not want to see you quit. If you feel that SOSEN and your work here is not worth staying on, then do what you feel you need to do.
My phone # is 239-887-1955 and I will be up for about 10 more minutes if you want to call and talk about all this

letsgetreal50
SOSEN Staff
Member

The written word and the spoken word can leave a huge gap. it is better if you guys call and discuss this like adults. I would not like to see anyone leave. I’ve wanted to quit several times but I’m in this fight to win. There is no where else to go where you can effect so many lives, laws and get the kind of support that is here.

There will be differences BUT we learn from them, we become stronger and more united and determined to fight the real enemy. Quiters never win and winners never quit.

letsgetreal50
SOSEN Staff
Member

Static, if you quit than PJ and AZ won.

Pure and simple

Lets

No comments: