Friday, September 12, 2008

Margie Slagle - the smart cookie

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

Well it is a new week and we have work to do. We had 2 HUGE wins this week that was overlooked because of all the drama. How can we use these wins to our advantage? Top can you fill us in a little more so we can use this to our advantage? And the Matt win….Now that this is over I can share exactly what happened. AWA is NOT retroactive in Ohio. It only goes back to 1997. I was going to let Matt move in here with my H and myself and Margie was going to get him off the registry and then he was going to move back with his family. Well Margie being the smart cookie she is found a way to get him off without him moving out of Nevada.

The Hotline If anyone is interested about being a volunteer on the hotline send me a pm.

The RSO study 78 have taken it. Have every RSO staff member taken it? Also who else can we send it to? Remember we need 150 RSO to take it

Kathy do you need anything from me or staff for the grant letter?

Well more later

No comments: