Friday, September 12, 2008

Get a Grip on yourself Cheryl!

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

I deleted your thread in national. Why are you giving AZ ammunition for your page?
Calm down! YOU are blowing this whole thing WAY out of propotion! How the hell do you know what I said to Rod and FG privatly?
THIS IS NOT APPROPIATE for the boards!

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

Now she took herself out of staff

billm

I tried to talk her out of it, but the hurt was probably too deep.

equal justice

Their giving me crap was not appropriate for the boards either.
YOU DECIDED THAT WAS OK THO> You pushed me into this. Lets and Flower gave them fodder for their boards.
I am sick and tired of having to keep my mouth shut while people twist my words and stomp on me.
I gave you HOURS AND HOURS to handle this situation. I begged you…but NO, you were not about to do that.
It does not mean SHIT what you say to flower and Lets behind closed doors after they have repeatedly slammed me in public.
I ain’t impressed. You can delete it, and I can put it back!

Yes I took myself out of staff but I am still an administrator until Lobster changes that.
Ummm this little nobody who does not deserve a few freaking words of defence on a forum I HAVE FAUGHT TO EXHAUSTION FOR, also owns the site….hmmmm oh yeah, come to think of it, I also created the F ing FORUM that you are allowing me to be bashed in.
But when I beg for a little back up, I guess none of that matters.
You would still be sitting at YAHOO under Shirley if it were not for me and you DAMN WELL KNOW IT! I TOOK SHIRLEY ON> I DID!
YES I AM MAD, I AM FURIOUS! AND I THINK I HAVE EVERY FRICKIN RIGHT TO BE
Yea the hurt was too deep. WHEN MY FRIEND PUTS POPULARITY ABOVE StANDING UP FOR HER OWN FREAKING COO!

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

THEY DID NOT bash you Cheryl. GROW UP! I am handling professionally. OFF THE BOARDS
YOU are READING so much into WHAT IS NOT THERE> You can dish it but you cannot take it. GEEEZZZ YOU STARTED TYHE SHIT! GO BACK AND READ

equal justice

IN the oft read words of our esteemed CEO

FUCK

YOU!!!!!!

You did not and are not handeling anything! You are doing your typical “when things get a bit stickey let someone else handle it”
SO I AM HANDELING IT!
NO LInda, this one is on you. You can try to push it off on me but you know damn well this one is on you and your inability to be a real leader.
But you got it now babe. ENJOY

No comments: