Monday, September 22, 2008

His dagger buried deep in the heart of the Anti’s is called justice

To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« on: May 28, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

Hi Everybody
I am going through my memberlist. THe heads and moderators of other blogs and sites, can we get together and SHARE our banned list? Z, Harvard, etc… lets get these moles out of here!
Linda

Harvardphd123
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Sounds good…………I’ll go get my sledgehammer.

tiggeronmv
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 05:19:01 PM »

Not only is it important that the members here at SOSEN depend on our staff to isolate out those who would disrupt our forums, but we as members we must make every effort to use our own discernment. When you feel that someone has said something that may be perceived as an attack, pain10 sit back for a moment, and cool your heals.

If you need to respond, do it off the forum with a personal e-mail.

The action of taking portions of someone’s personal e-mail and then reposting it back into a forum string should never be done or allowed, and when that is done, that post should be deleted by staff since it would allow only one side to be determining what was being seen by all. This is not fair! nono

Please, my fellow brothers and sisters, let us work together for the best of all of us.

In His service,
Tiggeronm blob9

oldman_inmaine
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 05:47:20 PM »

For the overall survival of your forum I recommend that you proceed cautiously, for this action could be twisted around to be used as a tool for a great propaganda campaign by the same people that you wish to weed out.

equal justice
COO, Media Director
SOSEN Staff
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 06:00:29 PM »

We always proceed cautiously happy7

BlackRogue
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 06:04:42 PM »

This kind of move is a good one. Yes it may and probably will bring repercussions but it is making them aware that we will not sit idly by anymore and take what they have to dish out. This is our sanctuary, and we should be willing to defend it no matter what. Besides, what can they do to us? Lie, cheat, post our info on the net for all to see. Sorry to say it but the states and the feds beat them to that. They have no power there even though they may think they do. They only have the power that they people they scare and intimidate give them. To quote:

“We have nothing to fear but fear itself!”

Unity is strength, strength is courage and courage is your voice, so let your’s be heard!


ZMan!
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »

I’m sure you know this, but BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP…. Just in case it’s needed…

It is my opinion we need to start sending emails to the media, politicians, etc about this terrorist group called AZU, and also PJ. But, everyone loves PJ so nothing will probably be done about them. But really, PJ is not the problem, it’s the other radicals out there..

If we send them proof and show who these people are, then maybe they will be looked into… Maybe?

equal justice
COO, Media Director
SOSEN Staff
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »

In my opinion, giving AZ and the other Anti’s any media or public attention would be a HUGE mistake. Don’t ever even say their name in public. We don’t want to give them any free advertising.

transitions
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 08:56:03 PM »

Yes the lessons we have learned. we need to IGNORE, they feed on attention and reaction. It is often hard not to respond when attacked, it is human nature to react this way (I am guilty of this as well). That is what they want. We need to stop, collect ourselves and become silent instead of answer to the assaults. They succeeded in closing down SOA, by using this style of assualt. We need to learn from the mistakes and weaknesses of others to strengthen ourselves personally or/and as a group.

Their day will come when they face their maker, and judgment will be passed upon them. We can not lower ourselves to their standards and engage in the public slander that they choose to thrive on. We are better then that. Engage in the silent warfare, with dignity and self respect.


ZMan!
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »

I kind of agree, but I also think they “thrive” on the anonymity as well. If they are not “outed” for who they are, then they will continue to harass, threaten and stalk people and shut down web sites by illegally hacking as well.

But, I agree to an extent. If it got out that they were cyber vigilantes, maybe they’d be looked into further and told to stop. But, maybe I am dreaming…

BlackRogue
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #14 on: Today at 12:06:44 AM »

From the shadows steals the thief, and his dagger buried deep in the heart of the anti’s is called justice. For just one moment he is no longer a thief but a hero.

Thanks for listening, just feeling deep this evening read2

LetsGetReal-I DO WHAT I DO
Member

Re: To my fellow activists Taking out the garbage
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:16:16 AM »

Great idea. If you have I.P. Addresses, I would appreciate that very much. Screen names also.

Lets

I DO WHAT I DO!!

No comments: