Monday, September 29, 2008

The ex coo said “I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I”

Friday, October 31, 2008

The ex coo said “I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I”

topwop
SOSEN Staff
Member

topwop@gallatinriver.net

THIS FIGHT ENDS TODAY
« on: June 03, 2008, 08:09:29 AM »

SOSEN COMES FIRST OUR MEMBERS COME FIRST THIS FIGHTING STOPS TODAY

Enough is enough.
Linda has NEVER issued Cheryl any ultimatum, neither have I or anyone else. We have all over and over again ASKED Cheryl to simply take some time, compose herself, and stop posting to this insanity.
Cheryl was told at a BOD meeting by Static, Linda, and I that her demands that Lets be publicly flogged was not going to happen, it is unprofessional and not going to happen, when you have a problem with someone you deal with it privately. That is the respect EVERYONE gets in this organization. She then demanded that his account be deleted or she was gone. AGAIN we told her that was not going to happen and WE compromised that we would talk to Lets “AGAIN”, but that was not enough for her so she quit and hung up.

I have stayed neutral on this and have been trying to play peace maker, but no more.

SOSEN COMES FIRST
Our ex coo has put herself, her feelings, her wants, her needs and her desires ahead of everyone and everything WE are trying to do. Reading back through her threads what stands out to me is I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,.

She “claims” Lets and Flower attacked HER? Where are these phantom posts?
I have seen nothing, nothing that I feel is inappropriate. But yet I have talked to lets on two occasions and have had full cooperation from him. Go to his member file and read his last posts……nothing. Cheryl does not like lets and lets does not like Cheryl.
The difference to me comes with the 30 smites she has given him these last several days. We as BOD and you as Staff do not get the luxury of picking sides but must deal with “FACTS”. We all talk about hype and hysteria, emotion vs facts, apply it!!

Fact: Cheryl deleted lets very appropriate posts, called them “garbage”
Fact :Cheryl has backed everyone in a corner with “it’s Let’s or me.
Fact: Every conversation WE have had with her gets twisted around.
Fact: She knowingly secretly recorded our BOD meeting, that’s “ILLEGAL”.
Fact: She refuses to take blame for any of her actions, instead points the blame on anyone and everyone that will not take HER side and stand with her.

No one need take sides against a fellow SOSEN member, something she demands.

We have all been dragged into the middle of this by one person only, as members we do not deserve or expect this, we are volenteers on another more important mission that we need to get back to working toward.

This fight stops today, Cheryl’s has taken her bat, ball, and glove and left on her own only because “WE” will not take sides and give in to her.

I have tried to stop this, so have many others.

Putting Lobster in the position to delete her because once again she knows Linda will not is unfair to him and to her. It only plays on pure emotion.

Give me the authority to do this and I will do what for right now is in SOSENS best interest. I as BOD will accept this unpopular duty. This is why I was elected to BOD by staff, to sometimes make unpopular decisions. SOSEN COMES FIRST!
Cheryl is and will always be welcomed to come back here, but under the terms we all accept not under her mandates and demands.

Cheryl, I will miss you, god bless and come back when you are ready.
topwop

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

AMEN!!!!

lobster1138
SOSEN Staff
Member

she already deleted her own account, the deletion is just waiting for admin approval… once she deleted it, she could not log on anymore…

i’ll go ahead and “approve” the deletion… don’t want to, but i’ll do it…

lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

NO let it sit there!


lindape54
SOSEN/CEO
SOSEN Staff
Member

too late! I STILL want Cheryl to come back. SHE NEEDS TO STOP FIGHTING WITH THE ANTI’S!! IT IS changing her. She was over there again last night. She needs a couple of days AWAY from the computer.

coolrich001
SOSEN Staff
Member

Cheryl needs the time to regroup. I hope/think she will be back. There is no way we can easily replace her.
Granted, anyone can be replaced. The key is how much pain it causes the organization. That is why I can fight with my boss, ask him what part of his butt he pulled his latest “idea” from and still have a job the next day.

MomOf2
SOSEN Staff
Member

I have had to take some time away from my computer myself. I HAVE a full-time job, and can’t do more than little bits at work. SOSEN is important, very important, but it’s beginning to make my significant other uncomfortable. I had to take some time just to keep peace at home because Cheryl was NOT acting professionally. Thanks for putting everything so clearly and concisely.
I HOPE (with the new rules for staff behavior posted on the sticky) that this will run a bit more calmly. We get enough from outside. We shouldn’t be doing it to ourselves.

Yours for grace and mercy,
Lois

coolrich001
SOSEN Staff
Member

I am on the same sinking ship. I work 50-60 hours per week. That iws why I am not around that much.

No comments: